11.30.2007

Short and Sweet

Given the night's events, I am tired and a tad bit depressed so I am planning to keep this post short, sweet, and to the point. Because my mom is leaving tomorrow morning for Korea, she asked me early last week if I wanted to have my birthday party tonight (my birthday is actually next Saturday). I said yes, so we planned for it to be just family, my grandparents and bestfriend Kim and her fiance Cameron included.
So we all got together at my mom's house around 6:30ish and I made tacos for dinner. After we finished eating, I was allowed to open my presents. I got loads of goodies, some not even on my list! Japanese Cherry Blossom Body wash & lotion from B&BW (that I was totally out of, yay mom!), a new Yankee Candle in Christmas Cookie scent (that I can't wait to start burning!), and then I opened a perfume box that I thought only had an eyeshadow compact in it (something else I'm running out of). Anyway...the box apparently had a secret compartment where one of these cute things was hidden. The one I have is second from the right.

So I'm a tad excited but also tired and depressed. And Bryan only got one photo of the party because our camera sucks and we need new batteries. I'm off to bed!

0 comments: