11.27.2007

Randomness

Thanks to my bestest friend Susie for the new heading on Gracie's blog. You rock!

No real news to report....we had our farewell fellowship at church for The McCrory Family. I know that Gracie and I will miss them very much, as she was fond of both Miss Lyndsey (or Miss Leezee as she called her) and baby Claire. I enjoyed having them serve at our church in the short time they were there, and they will be missed terribly.

My mother is having a birthday party for me this weekend, since she won't be here for my birthday party next Saturday. I will have pictures to post of that from this weekend.

Gracie has fallen in love with our Christmas tree. She likes to give it kisses because "it's so peet-ee, Mama!" Speaking of Gracie and Christmas, Bryan, Nanna Kay and I will probably be taking Princess Pooh to the Montgomery Zoo next week sometime to see the Christmas lights and ride the train. Definitely keep an eye out for pictures from that. We're trying to plan for a day where it won't be too cold.

More updates to come later...

0 comments: