1.26.2008

Been a while...

Okay, maybe a few days. We have pretty much settled in at my mom's house, and have been living here for the last week. I miss church. I miss it something awful. I skipped Wednesday night's service so we could keep moving stuff, and I just miss it. Anyway....we had been talking about having our pictures taken as a family before my mom left. Jessica finally broke down and made an appointment last night. Bryan wasn't feeling up to it (he's been working and doing alot of the heavy moving) and that's why he is MIA from the picture fun.
On a side note, Gracie seems to have adjusted to our "new" house so far. And she met her new babysitter, Miss Chelsey, on Thursday. She'll be going permanently starting Monday and then in the summer, she'll be going to Preschool and Extended Day Care Victory Baptist School.
I had hoped she would be able to go to the Mom's Day Out program at Glynwood, but it just didn't work out for us.
And on to the fun stuff...picture time! We went to Potrait Innovations last night and had a blast!

Up close of Gracie

Another photo of Gracie

My favorite, she's smiling!

Kayla, Jessica, Tina (L to R back row)
Mom, Me, Gracie (L to R front row)

Jessica & Gracie in Jessica's "Lady Pirate" softball attire

Kayla and Gracie

Mommy and Gracie

My mom with Gracie

Jessica, Tina, Kayla, and Me

Tina and Gracie

1 comments:

Wade's World said...

We have missed you at church. I hope to see you again soon. Love the pictures by the way..