12.07.2007

My apologies

For those of you who check Gracie's blog on a daily basis, I apologize for the lack of posts this week.

We've been busy adjusting to life without Mawmaw and I've had rehearsals for Uncle Phil's @ Church.

My birthday is tomorrow, and we plan on taking Gracie to the zoo for the Christmas lights. Then after work next week and more Uncle Phil's rehearsals, we are probably going with my aunt to "Breakfast with Santa" at Coosada Elementary.

Hopefully if we get new camera batteries tonight, I can post lots of pictures. We also were given this gorgeous little antique peach dress with pearl accents...so we might be having some professional photos done soon!

In even more exciting news, check it out! Miss Claire is walking! (ok it looks more like running to me, but anyway!)

0 comments: