2.07.2008

Almost there!

Well the week is almost over, and as far as being better than last week we seem to be managing so far. There is still some confusion where Gracie is concerned that Mawmaw's house is now our house (she just doesn't seem to get it yet) but as far as the new babysitter and waking up at night, that seems to have died off quite a bit.

She is not crying that much at Sunday School anymore either, which is a nice change from months ago. She still has crying fits at night where all she asks for is her Mawmaw, and we've just decided that "Mawmaw is at work" will have to be explanation enough for now. She doesn't get that Mawmaw isn't physically here, and how do you explain that to a 2-year-old?

Tomorrow night she's going to her Nana Kay's to sleepover, and I am treating myself to hanging out at Mandi's house for a Pampered Chef party. I don't really need anything but I'm going because it's always fun to just hang out and socialize, minus the baby!

I have some pictures of Gracie riding her bike outside the other day when the weather was nice, but I can't seem to locate the camera. Oh well, I'll post them in the near future!

0 comments: