2.17.2008

Germs! Germs! Germs!

Okay so I just had leftover spaghetti for lunch, and now I feel sick because Debbie (one of my co-workers) sent me an email telling me about this link to a website that lists the Germiest Places in America. This is absolutely disgusting!!
Here is a quick rundown of the list, you can check out the website for more details. (The ones with ** by them are places I already knew about!) Germs! Yuck!

1.Kitchen Sink
2. Airplane bathrooms
3. Wet laundry
4. Public drinking fountains
5. Shopping cart handles** (I always sanitize the handle with a wipe or Germex)
6. ATM Buttons** (John Tesh says use a pen or your knuckles to touch the buttons!)
7. Purses (It says don't put them on the floor of bathrooms OR the kitchen counter!)
8. Playgrounds
9. Mats/machines at health clubs
10. Bathtub
11. Office phones**
12. Hotel room remotes

And now that I've totally grossed you out, I thought I'd mention how I'm going to copy Amy Wade's idea and post some of my favorite recipes. But with a storm brewing outside and the sirens going off, food will have to wait!

2 comments:

Bonnie Gray said...

Thanks for sharing this! My son Josh was so "oral" that it was scary to imagine him chewing on the shopping cart handles. So, I made my own shopping cart covers and designed my own line. We'll see how God leads. Please visit & check out my covers: www.justpeachybaby.com

McCrory Family said...

Miranda,
I am so glad to hear that you all are ok. It was so scary to hear about the damage and not know if all of our friends were alright. We miss y'all!!!!!! Please give Gracie a HUGE hug from me!
Lyndsey