2.05.2008

What happened to Britney?


Excuse the random off-the-beaten-path post for just a second. Can somebody please tell me when Britney Spears (and her career) took a life-threatening nose dive? I've heard people in the past week compare her to Anna Nicole, whose life was apparently doomed after the death of her son, Daniel.
What has happened to Britney? I don't consider myself a fan, aside from owning two of her albums and having been to one single concert where she opened for NSYNC. Most of the time any news about her leaves me rolling my eyes in annoyance because she is just that to me. Annoying.
Aside from that, she is the mother of two beautiful children who did not ask to be placed in front of a media circus of photo hungry paparazzi. And while "K-Fed" is nothing to write home about, he seems to be stepping up as a father and doing what he can to shield his children from this madness.
I've heard it all, from Britney is addicted to crystal meth to now they are saying she has a severe bi-polar disorder. Well they have medication for the bipolar issue!

I think that Britney needs someone to step up, give her a really hard shake, and tell her to get her act together. I don't mean that to be cruel! Being a parent is hard. I am not one to mock how easy my job is, because sometimes it can be trying. Children are a responsibility not to be taken lightly. And I'm sure juggling a career in front of the media can be just as trying. Britney, I have a secret for you-did you know they are all waiting for you to screw up? Like when you had the baby behind the steering wheel with you. They wanted to laugh and point the finger at what a terrible mother you are. Stop giving them fuel to feed their fire. Don't give them another reason to point and laugh. Get your act together, and fast, before those kids don't even get the opportunity to know their mother!

Somebody needs to tell Britney to re-evaluate the type of people she surrounds herself with, and if she cares at all for those two boys she needs to get her act together because they need their mother!

1 comments:

Wade's World said...

Preach it sista!!!