2.15.2008

Valentine's Day Part II

Ok, so I got lazy last night and forgot about Part II of our fun! While I have this last ten minutes on my lunch break (and while the house smells of spaghetti sauce thanks to Amy Wade's crockpot spaghetti sauce recipe) I will finish up posting and sharing our Valentine's Day festivities.
I bought steak, salad, and made baked potatoes last night for dinner, and I also managed to snag the last Dora balloon for Gracie. Enjoy the photos! PS - Dessert was so "cute" I had to take two pictures!

Gracie showing off her Dora Valentine's Day balloon.

This little guy was our "dessert" and Gracie thought he looked just like Harley! (Tina's dog). I got a good laugh because Bryan ate the "back end" of the dog, and then when Gracie was done we had to call Tina and tell her that Gracie "ate" Harley!

Nikki at work makes these cakes, I just couldn't get over how cute they were. Too much frosting to let Gracie go nuts, but overall it was pretty tasty.

Now I'm headed off to go back to work! I will posts my thoughts on Amy's spaghetti recipe when we test it out tonight. Gracie has been asking for spaghetti for days now, and she rarely asks for a particular food.She was super-excited when I told her we were having spaghetti for dinner!

0 comments: