9.19.2009

Picture Post!

It's almost like wordless Wednesday, only not on Wednesday!
Don't forget to leave a comment and ask me anything. Amy is the only one who left questions, and I don't want to give her the idea that she's special enough to be the only person to ask me anything. Ha!

Oh and speaking of Amy: we are in discussions (ok, which means I flat out TOLD her) that we were doing a recipe blog together. Any suggestions on a name for our blog? I suggested Southern Comfort since Amy said it had to have something to do with the south. Apparently she has a problem with that blog title.....

Anyway, enough about Amy. PICTURES!!


This is the kind of stuff my husband takes pictures of when he thinks he does something funny. Ok, so it's a little funny...

Gracie is all about "take a picture of us, Mama!" right now. I wonder why....

Okay so Miss Leigh made James some curtains for his room, among other things. (note to self: take a photo of the finished nursery). Anyway, the following few pictures are of James. This is what he does, every time, when I change him on his changing table. I don't know if he's fascinated by the color of the curtains or the light outside the window during the day. But he stares and makes cooing noises the whole time. Unless he's screaming his head off because I'm wiping his butt. But that's another story!







I think James is going to be a lot like his big sister. From this handful of photos, he looks like Bryan to me. And Gracie started to look more like Bryan at this age. I think both kids will be a good combination of both Bryan and me.

WARNING: What you see is FAKE! It came out of the 50¢ machine at Applebee's. Saturday morning we went there to support my baby sister and her softball team.

What a show off!

I am working on some new recipes to have for the yet unnamed new recipe blog. For now, enjoy the new photos!

1 comments:

Wade's World said...

I don't want people thinking that we're alcoholics with a blog titled Southern Comfort. But I don't have any other ideas, so it may end up being that despite my misgivings.

And seriously, you know that you can't get enough of talking about me!