5.13.2008

Five Things About this Mom



Okay, so I'm making my third blog for this Tuesday! And it's all related to Mommy Community's Mommyfest blog party. This next contest has to do with five things about me so here goes. (And I'm trying to think of five interesting things that most people don't know.

1. I can sleep - all night long - with my glasses on.
Yes, my husband thinks I'm crazy. That has yet to bother me.
2. I have this weird habit of when I drink any kind of soft drink from a can, I will swish it in my mouth before I swallow it.
My husband (again) noticed this right after we started dating.
3. I secretly enjoying cooking, but I especially love cooking for others. And I like to experiment with recipes. Alot.
My husband doesn't usually like my "experiments".
4. I am ashamed to admit this, but I planned on getting pregnant before the end of the year (Gracie was born in November 2005) so we could write her off on our taxes. Is that not terrible?? She was planned that way!
I bet you thought I was going to mention my husband again...wrong!
5. I am addicted to popcorn. They should have a group for addicts like me
Popcorn Lovers Anonymous, anyone?

5 comments:

Frances said...

I have slept many nights with my glasses on and haven't noticed.

We did the same thing with our daughter and taxes!

Dropping by from Mommyfest to say hi - have fun at the party!

Stop by if you have time :)

i am the diva said...

Hi there!
Stopping in via Mommyfest blog party!!

C'mon over and say hi! Little Rock Star
i also love popcorn!
Happy Blogging!!

McCrory Family said...

We got the playset from Walmart!!

Kaye said...

Visiting via Mommyfest and wanted to tell you that planning for taxes is not completely uncommon. I had friends whose child was due on Jan 3rd, but they had labor induced on Dec 29 to add her as a dependent! That's worse than simply planning it!

Thanks for sharing your blog with us!

Karen Coutu said...

Those are such fun things to learn about you. You make mine seem boring! Here they are anyways . . .

http://3garnetsn2sapphires.blogspot.com/2008/05/5-things-about-this-mom.html