5.21.2008

Gracie & Jackson

Okay so for those of you who are totally in the dark and have never, ever heard me mention Miss Amy Wade (which would be strange, because I have mentioned her alot on this blog) you might also not be aware that Amy has her own blog about her little family, particularly her little boy, Jackson.

And I know I haven't mentioned this before, but Amy, her husband Jeremy, and I are in the same Sunday School class at church. And after one invitation was extended weeks ago, it has now become part of our routine for me, Gracie, and Bryan to meet the Wade's at Zaxby's for dinner on Wednesday nights before church. I agree with Amy in that Zaxby's is reasonably priced for a sit-down restaurant, which technically doesn't let it fall in the "fast food" category. Plus, Gracie loves the chicken strips. I, however, am not impressed at all with their lack of toddler-friendly kids meal toys. Maybe I should write a letter.

Anyway, if you kind of hop between my blog and Amy's, she made a post today about scrapblog. Which is where both of us came up with our new blog headers. And in the spirit of loving everything about that website, I snapped a few cute pictures of Jackson and Gracie tonight. I went to scrapblog and created a page and wanted to share it with y'all!

2 comments:

Wade's World said...

They are so cute together!!! Maybe we'll be inlaws some day. Does Gracie go for younger men?

Candy Jones said...

Too cute!!