5.20.2008

Murphy's Law

**This was originally posted around 5:30 this afternoon but because of computer malfunctions and Tina's softball banquet, it was saved as a draft instead**
Be careful what you say to others. Take my word for it, please. God is everywhere and he sees and knows everything you do. When you feel justified at taking some annoyance out on the helpless Apple Care rep who is busy locating your information, YOU might feel justified but God might see you picking on someone who doesn't deserve it.

My lesson at taking my frustration out on others taught me just how easily my whole day can get screwed up. Maybe it's teaching me a lesson, I don't know. It started at my dental appointment and went from there. Suffice it to say if I could call back the poor Apple Care rep and apologize, I probably would.

Anyway...my crummy day is almost over. Here are those pictures I promised in my last post.


Our preschool Mission Friends class on WMU Recognition Night.
Back row: Bella, Camryn, Rett, Avery J.
Front row: Faith, Gracie, Avery S., Abby, Noah, Graham

Gracie with her Mission Friends plaque

Up close photo of Gracie in her Mission Friends t-shirt

Gracie, in her swimming pool. Milo decided to join her.

Gracie swimming.

2 comments:

Mom to the 3rd degree said...

Those kids have gotten so big!:( I remember when they were so little! Wow can not believe we have already been gone from there a year. Hope your day got better:)

Candy Jones said...

Thanks for that picture. Love seeing those babies being grown up!