5.01.2008

Prayer


Okay, faithful bloggers, please remember to keep the Wades in your prayers this weekend. Remember Jackson, who is still working on getting over strep throat. (Gracie asked about him last night when we went to Zaxby's-too cute! "Is Jackson comin', Mama?" I said no and she thought about it for a second and said "Aw, man!").
Also remember to pray for Amy and Jeremy, who will be traveling for a conference for CWE that Amy has mentioned on her blog a few times. Pray for peace for her especially, because I know she's been really stressed out about getting all this conference stuff together and just getting things done. (She mentioned something to me about destroying every one inch 3-ring binder she ever saw....he he).

Also, keep the Easterling family in your prayers. I can't remember if I have mentioned them on Life with Gracelynn or not, but Jason and I have sang a few times together at church and in March he and his wife, Wendy, found out that she has lymphoma. They have been given good news recently that it is stage 1-E (whatever that means), and that they don't see other cancer cells. However, the doctors are going to do chemotherapy anyway to rule out any microscopic cancer cells floating around. Wendy's first day of treatment was yesterday and minus a few mishaps, it seems to have gone pretty well.

Anyway, I hope you all have a good weekend! Gracie will be with Nana Kay so we probably won't post much until Sunday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the music!!! I can't figure out how to put it on my blog!

Wade's World said...

Thanks for the prayers. Things are going great!!!